Harrier Lodge | Overview
Here is a brief overview of the property
- 1 x Double bedrooms, one with en suite, built in wardrobes, and contemporary artwork. Access directly onto the terrace area, with swinging recliner, overlooking Clearwater Lake.
- 1 x Double bedroom with access directly onto the terrace area, overlooking Clearwater Lake.
- 1 x Further double bedroom in a bunk bed configuration, with a double bed on the bottom and a single bed above it. Built in fitted wardrobes and decorated to an exceptional high standard.
- 1 x Twin room, having a set of bunk beds, comprising 2 x single beds.
- Separate family bathroom upstairs, with additional power shower, together with Vileroy and Boch designer sanity ware.
- One WC downstairs, again with Vileroy and Boch sanitary ware.
- Open plan lounge area, with wood burning stove, glass “wall” with beautiful views and furnished to the very highest standards.
- The lounge leads out onto a private decking area, ideal for alfresco dining, fully enclosed with glass balustrades.
- iPod docking station.
- Large 42” LCD TV with free view channels and DVD player.
- Broadband (OPTION)
- Large open plan designer kitchen, complete contemporary artwork. Granite work surfaces, together with a full range of facilities – oven/microwave,dishwasher, washer/dryer etc make this a functional as well as a beautiful kitchen.
- Allocated car parking
- Access to the onsite luxury spa facility, for the full duration of your stay for a small nominal cost
Sleeps 9 + Cot